Water Heater Repair in Sarasota
A water heater is something we all tend to take for granted until the day it breaks and we have to take an ice-cold shower, or even worse, pay a large repair bill for flood damage. The truth is, your water heater works nonstop for you to provide hot water throughout your home. Considering this round-the-clock schedule of constant work, the fact that you are eventually going to need to fix your water heater is no surprise.
The professionals at ABC Southwest Plumbing & Air Conditioning have experience with gas, electric, and tankless water heaters. If your water heater needs repair or service, contact ABC Southwest at 941-225-2182.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- Inconsistent water temperature – If your water temperature unexpectedly fluctuates, it’s a sign that your water heater may need service.
- Discolored water – The water that comes out of your faucets should be colorless. Discoloration is often a sign of a problem.
- Running out of hot water – Your water heater holds gallons upon gallons of hot water. If you suddenly start running out of hot water, one of your heating elements could be malfunctioning.
- Noisy tank – An aging water heater first starts to buzz, and that buzz eventually turns into a rumble. These sounds are normal, and there’s no need to panic, but if the noise turns into loud banging, popping, or cracking sounds, you should contact a professional.
- Corrosion or rust – If you can see corrosion or rust on the outside of your tank, or your water is discolored or brown, your water heater may need to be replaced.
- Water leaks – If water pools around the bottom of your water heater tank, you may have a leak and should have it inspected.
If you notice any of these warning signs, contact us at 941-225-2182 any time, day or night. You will always reach a live operator, never a machine.
What To Do if Your Water Heater Breaks
- Turn it off – If you have a gas water heater, twist the dial on the top of the thermostat from the ON to the OFF position. If your water heater is electric, switch the circuit breaker to the OFF position.
- Disconnect the water supply –Twist the water valve on your water heater clockwise until it stops. If you can’t twist the knob or the water won’t stop, turn off your home’s main water supply.
- Drain the tank – Use a hose to attach to the drain valve at the bottom of the tank, direct the end toward a lower area where you can safely drain dirty water. You may need a screwdriver to open the drain valve.
- Open the pressure relief valve – Flip the relief valve handle to issues while the water drains out of your tank. Use caution ― the draining water might be hot.
- Call a professional – ABC Southwest is available 24/7 at 941-225-2182.
Choose ABC Southwest for Water Heater Repair in Sarasota
At ABC Southwest, we understand that service requests for plumbing issues are often stressful for our customers. As a part of our customer service guarantee, we promise that your call will always be answered by a live operator, never a machine. Our trained and licensed plumbers respond quickly and arrive on time, and they have the experience to handle any water heater issues that may arise in your home. We have a no-surprise pricing guarantee for added peace of mind: The price we quote is the price you pay. No hidden fees, no additional charges, and no surprises. All of our work is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and if you aren’t satisfied, the job isn’t done.
Contact ABC Southwest at 941-225-2182 for water heater repair in Manatee, Charlotte, and Sarasota counties. Our licensed plumbers are ready to help with all hot water repairs.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Great service call. Super attitude and just plain nice guy.”– Google Review
“I recently scheduled an air conditioning tune-up for a very reasonable price with ABC Southwest Plumbing & A/C. I also…”– Google Review
“ABC Plumbing were very nice and Jonathan cared about my feelings. I would recommend them to ALL my friends. I…”– Facebook Review
“ABC Plumbing & A/C is a company I would keep for all time. Had an emergency at night, and they…”– Facebook Review