Heat Pump Installation & Replacement in Southwest Florida
Heat pumps are a popular choice among Sarasota, FL homeowners. Unlike furnaces, heat pumps don’t burn fuel to generate heat. Instead, they move heat between the inside and outside of your home. If this process sounds familiar, that’s because air conditioners work the same way. The biggest difference is that heat pumps can operate in reverse to provide year-round heating and cooling.
If you’re interested in heat pump installation or replacement, turn to ABC Southwest Plumbing & Air Conditioning. We offer top-notch HVAC services to make your home as comfortable and energy-efficient as possible.
Contact us online or call 941-225-2182 to request a heat pump installation estimate.
Benefits of a Heat Pump System
Should you replace your furnace with a heat pump? Consider the benefits that await you if you do:
- Lower heating and cooling bills: Heat pumps operate with tremendous efficiency in the winter, especially in Florida’s warm climate, where the outdoor temperature rarely dips below freezing. In the summer, a high-efficiency heat pump can also outperform many air conditioners, lowering your cooling bills as well.
- Efficient heating when natural gas isn’t available: If your home doesn’t have a gas line, don’t feel stuck operating an expensive electric furnace. Instead, enjoy the excellent heating efficiency of an electric heat pump.
- Less expensive upgrade: If your furnace and air conditioner are both getting old, you may dread the cost to replace them. A new heat pump costs about the same as an AC unit, but it comes with heating capabilities, so you only need to invest in one piece of equipment for year-round home comfort.
Ready to enjoy these benefits for yourself? Give us a call at 941-225-2182 to learn more about installing a heat pump in Southwest Florida.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Heat Pump
Perhaps you have heated and cooled your home with a heat pump for years now. Is it time to replace it soon? You could wait for the system to break down completely, but acting now can prevent the need for an inconvenient emergency replacement. Here are the top signs that your heat pump is nearing the end of its life span:
- Old age: Once your heat pump reaches 10 to 15 years old, it’s wise to start browsing for replacement options.
- Rising energy bills: Keep an eye on your electric bill. If you’ve noticed a steady rise over the past few months, you should schedule a repair and brace yourself for a possible replacement.
- Odd performance: You might notice short cycling, unnecessary defrost cycles, and other malfunctions when your heat pump is on its way out.
- Comfort problems: Uneven temperatures and high humidity can occur if your heat pump is no longer functioning properly. Do away with home comfort problems by replacing your heat pump sooner rather than later.
- Frequent breakdowns: Don’t tolerate an old, finicky heat pump. If you have already paid for several repairs in recent years, or an upcoming repair estimate is quite high, put your foot down and invest in a new system you can rely on.
If you notice any of these signs, contact ABC Southwest today for a heat pump installation estimate.
Schedule Heat Pump Installation & Replacement in Southwest Florida
At ABC Southwest, we listen carefully to your needs and explain all your options. We never try to push the wrong solution and instead aim for customer satisfaction, both on installation day and for years to come. Our team is knowledgeable, courteous, drug-tested, and background-checked for your peace of mind. We also price by the job, not by the hour, and we never charge hidden fees, so the quote you receive is what you can expect to pay.
Please contact us at 941-225-2182 to learn more about heat pumps or to schedule installation or replacement services in Sarasota and the surrounding areas.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Great service call. Super attitude and just plain nice guy.”– Google Review
“I recently scheduled an air conditioning tune-up for a very reasonable price with ABC Southwest Plumbing & A/C. I also…”– Google Review
“ABC Plumbing were very nice and Jonathan cared about my feelings. I would recommend them to ALL my friends. I…”– Facebook Review
“ABC Plumbing & A/C is a company I would keep for all time. Had an emergency at night, and they…”– Facebook Review