When Should You Have Your Water Tested?
For many Florida homeowners, knowing the safety and quality of drinking water important. Some of the reasons you may want to test your water include:
- Your home has lead pipes, or lead soldered joints
- The water in your home has a strange taste or smell
- You have soap soap scum on bathroom fixtures.
- You’re buying a home with a water treatment system and want to ensure it is working properly
- You’re installing a water treatment system and want to measure it’s effectiveness
- There are recurring gastrointestinal problems with occupants drinking water in the home
- You are pregnant, or there is a child under six months old living in the home
- You have a well that is near a septic tank, abandoned gas station or agricultural land
If problems are found with your drinking water, there are a number of water treatment solutions available to treat hard water and contamination. Have questions about water quality in your home? Give ABC Southwest Plumbing & Air Conditioning a call, we’re here to help.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Great service call. Super attitude and just plain nice guy.”– Google Review
“I recently scheduled an air conditioning tune-up for a very reasonable price with ABC Southwest Plumbing & A/C. I also…”– Google Review
“ABC Plumbing were very nice and Jonathan cared about my feelings. I would recommend them to ALL my friends. I…”– Facebook Review
“ABC Plumbing & A/C is a company I would keep for all time. Had an emergency at night, and they…”– Facebook Review