For many Florida homeowners, knowing the safety and quality of drinking water important. Some of the reasons you may want to test your water include:
- Your home has lead pipes, or lead soldered joints
- The water in your home has a strange taste or smell
- You have soap soap scum on bathroom fixtures.
- You're buying a home with a water treatment system and want to ensure it is working properly
- You're installing a water treatment system and want to measure it's effectiveness
- There are recurring gastrointestinal problems with occupants drinking water in the home
- You are pregnant, or there is a child under six months old living in the home
- You have a well that is near a septic tank, abandoned gas station or agricultural land
If problems are found with your drinking water, there are a number of water treatment solutions available to treat hard water and contamination. Have questions about water quality in your home? Give ABC Southwest Plumbing and Air Conditioning a call, we're here to help.