Questions to Ask When Replacing Your Central Air Conditioner
If you’re considering replacing your old central air conditioner, there are a few important things to consider when it comes to selecting a new AC unit for your home.
- Reliability – An air conditioner is a major investment that you will depend on for years to come. Do your research and go with a proven brand and you’ll reduce the chances of having problems down the road.
- Efficiency – By choosing an EnergyStar® rated system you can save you up to 30% on your annual cooling bill.
- Variable Speed Operation – One of the features that has improved heating and cooling efficiency and comfort in the past decade is variable speed operation. By more precisely controlling the speed of the fans, the system runs quieter and provides more advanced control.
- Professional Installation – The most important day in the life of your air conditioner is the day it’s installed. Proper sizing and correct installation is critical. Choose a heating and cooling company with experience and one that stands behind their work, now and down the road.
- Indoor Air Quality – To reduce indoor pollution consider attaching a whole house air cleaner to your furnace or air handler. You can have peace of mind knowing your new system is capturing small contaminants that can cause health problems.
Have questions about choosing a new air conditioner? Call ABC Southwest Plumbing & Air Conditioning. We’re here to help.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Great service call. Super attitude and just plain nice guy.”– Google Review
“I recently scheduled an air conditioning tune-up for a very reasonable price with ABC Southwest Plumbing & A/C. I also…”– Google Review
“ABC Plumbing were very nice and Jonathan cared about my feelings. I would recommend them to ALL my friends. I…”– Facebook Review
“ABC Plumbing & A/C is a company I would keep for all time. Had an emergency at night, and they…”– Facebook Review