Low Cost Ways to Upgrade Your Bathroom
If you’re a DIY type who has the time and patience to learn a few home improvement techniques, there are several ways you can upgrade the look of your bathroom for under $1,000.
- Paint the walls and redo the floors. A fresh coat of paint can go a long way in updating the look and freshness of your bath, while replacing old flooring with new vinyl or ceramic tile can create a dramatic new look. Many home improvement stores offer free classes in how to install new floors, saving on labor, usually the biggest cost of any remodeling job.
- Change the shower door. Because they make up such a large surface in the bathroom, changing the shower door can create a distinctive new look.
- Replace an old shower enclosure. Cracked, stained shower enclosures are an eyesore that can make any bathroom look old and tired. Replacing a tub with an enclosure and enjoy a more spacious, luxurious showering experience
- Replace plumbing fixtures. Newer, more contemporary faucets, shower fixtures and toilets are the finishing touch that make the bathroom more inviting and stylish.
- Lighting fixtures. Even the most carefully planned bathroom remodel will not live up to expectations if it’s too dark and the light is not in the right location. Consider advanced LED lighting that can be adjusted for intensity and color temperature.
Neighbors Are Saying About ABC
“Great service call. Super attitude and just plain nice guy.”– Google Review
“I recently scheduled an air conditioning tune-up for a very reasonable price with ABC Southwest Plumbing & A/C. I also…”– Google Review
“ABC Plumbing were very nice and Jonathan cared about my feelings. I would recommend them to ALL my friends. I…”– Facebook Review
“ABC Plumbing & A/C is a company I would keep for all time. Had an emergency at night, and they…”– Facebook Review